IT Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a new team member for our support department. We operate a fast paced, rapidly growing technology company with opportunities for personal and professional advancement in a fun working environment. We are looking for a professional who is reliable, punctual and dedicated to customer service.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
• Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong troubleshooting abilities
• Must possess ability to communicate effectively
• Must be punctual and have exceptional organizational skills
• Must dress and act professionally at all times
• Must be a team player, with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others
• Must have extensive experience and demonstrate knowledge of personal computers, servers, and network administration, including: Windows 7/10 Pro, Windows Server 2008/2012, Terminal Servers, Remote Desktop Servers, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Virtualization Technology including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware, Wi-Fi, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and all mobile phone platforms, firewall configurations, etc.
Some specific requirements are:
• Must be able to effectively communicate across all departmental levels both within the company and externally with clients
• Ability to travel from site to site (Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation)
The position includes the following responsibilities:
• Answer phone calls and emails from clients; evaluate and address the issue appropriately
• Create and monitor detailed service tickets for all customer issues
• Evaluate and escalate service tickets to the appropriate department
• Follow up on open service tickets with clients
• Monitor client servers, networks and backups through software monitoring utility
• Diagnose and fix PC hardware and software problems
• Office 365 and Active Directory Management
Required Skills: Previous IT Customer Service or Help Desk experience; previous experience with Microsoft Networks. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF or Word format to [email protected].