IT Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a new team member for our support group. We operate a fast paced, rapidly growing company with opportunities for personal and professional advancement in a fun working environment. We are looking for a professional who is reliable, punctual and dedicated to customer service.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong troubleshooting abilities
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively
- Must be punctual and have good organizational skills
- Must dress and act professionally at all times
- Must be a team player, with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others
- Must have extensive experience and demonstrate knowledge of personal computers, servers, and network administration, including: Windows 7 Pro, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Terminal Servers, Remote Desktop Servers, Citrix, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Advanced Routing, Switching, Virtualization Technology including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware, the OSI model, Wi-Fi, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and all mobile phone platforms, VOIP, firewall configurations, etc.
Some specific requirements are:
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all departmental levels both within the company and externally with clients
- Ability to travel from site to site (Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation)
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients; evaluate and address the issue appropriately
- Create and monitor detailed service tickets for all customer issues
- Evaluate and escalate service tickets to the appropriate department
- Follow up on open service tickets with clients
- Monitor client servers, networks and backups through software monitoring utility
- Diagnose and fix PC hardware and software problems
- Office 365 and Active Directory Management
This position is part-time with minimal after hours or weekend work with the opportunity to become full-time.
Required Skills: Previous IT Customer Service or Help Desk experience & previous experience with Microsoft Networks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF or Word format to email@example.com.